The IBA Academic Council has the mandate of bringing in the highest standards of course content, delivery, assessment methodology and assisting in continuous improvement of quality in management education.
Members of Academic Council
Dr. Rakesh Khurana
Chairman, Knowledge Networks India Pvt. Ltd.
Ex. Pro VC IGNOU
Dr. Rajen K. Gupta
Professor – MDI, Gurgaon
Prof. Chandra Kant
Member – Board of Advisors, Hexagon Global IT Services Pvt. Ltd.
Professor – Life Skills, Indus Business Academy
Dr. Subhash Sharma
Director, Indus Business Academy
PGDM IIM-A, Ph. D, (University of Clifornia (USC) LA, USA)
Dr. Gopal P. Mahapatra
Director- Training & O.D., Oracle India Pvt Ltd.
Mr. A Thothathri Raman
International Accreditation advisor & Chairman – SEAA Trust, New Delhi
Senior Business Journalist
Involvement of Academic Council
The objective is for IBA to align itself with international business education practices. The Academic Advisory Council members actively participate in the following processes :
- Student Induction and Placement
- Course Structure, Design and Content
- Management of Post Graduate Programme
- Student Evaluation System and Processes
- Teaching and Training Methodologies
- Faculty Recruitment and Retention
- Infrastructure & Facilities Upgrade
- Integration of Global Trends in Managerial Education to IBA courses
- Execution of Management Development Programmes