Destination CEO: Creative, Enlightened & Organic Leader
IBA students are trained to be competent by every managerial measurement, strategic leadership, people-skills, management, information technology, public relationship, innovation and integrity being some of the critical ones.
The academics, learning and activities at IBA are designed and delivered to enhance competency.
- Constantly evolving curriculum which is focused on contemporary needs
- Slick blend of core business subjects and functional dual specialization
- Synergy between education and practice
- Industry interfaced, knowledge based and technology enabled
- Capstone business simulation programs
- XED Intellect – unique 3-Dimensional Learning Model. A platform to keep them aware of subject
- Knowledge and current affairs
- Emphasis on decision making and problem solving
- Augmentative skill-building and personality development training
- International exposure
- Progressively accelerated lessons
- Case studies and research driven projects
- Expert faculty from academics and industry
- Presentations, discussions, interactions and lectures
- Integrative learning – seminars, workshops and conferences
- Mentored and self-driven erudition
- Sprawling purpose-designed State-of-the-art integrated residential campus
- Extensive repository of off-line and on-line knowledge resources
- Extended summer internship project
- Regular industry visits
- Overseas business study mission
- Club-driven curricular activities
- CSR and cultural initiatives
- Group dynamics and team work
- Engagement with apex academic and industry bodies
Dr. Subhash Sharma
Director, IBA, Bengaluru
PGDM IIM-A, Ph.D.(University of Southern California (USC) LA, USA)
Prof. Subhash Sharma, holds Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) from the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM-A) and Ph.D from University of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles.
He is a leading Indian management thinker and his academic contributions to development of Indian Management thought have been widely acknowledged. Prof. Sharma is the author of the path breaking books, ‘Management in New Age: Western Windows Eastern Doors’ and “New Mantras in Corporate Corridors: From Ancient Routes to Global Routes” His other books ‘Creation from Shunya’, ‘Quantum Rope’ and ‘Arrows of Time’ are also known for their creative ideas. He has published a number of thought provoking articles on management and on social concerns, in journals of national and international repute. His innovative approach of ‘Corporate Rhymes’ has drawn Worldwide attention.
Prof. Subhash Sharma is associated with many educational institutions and professional bodies. He is also known for his contributions to institution building. He has assisted in the conceptualization and development of WISDOM (Women’s Institute for Studies in Development Oriented Management) at Banasthali. He is founder Director, Indian Institute of Plantation Management, Bengaluru. He is also a founding Member of Indus Business Academy. He has received several excellence and achievement awards for his significant contributions including the ‘The Innovative Leader Award’ at the Global Leadership Conference, 2006 and ‘AIMS International Outstanding Editor Award’ for the AIMS International Journal of Management for 2008.