A Bachelor’s degree in any field from any statutory University approved by UGC with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC and other reserved categories) OR Applicants, who are in final year of Bachelor degree, are also eligible to apply.
Applicant must appear for any one of the below mentioned Entrance Tests and submit the photocopy of Score Card along with filled Application Form.
We accept scores of following tests:
- CAT 2017 (Common Admission Test conducted by IIMs)
- XAT 2018 (XLRI Admission Test)
- MAT Sept. 2017, Dec. 2017, Feb. 2018 & May 2018 (Management Aptitude Test conducted by AIMA)
- ATMA Dec. 2017, Feb. 2018, May 2018 & July 2018 (AIMS Test for Management Admission)
- GMAT after Sept. 2017. (Graduate Management Aptitude Test conducted by GMAC)
- GRE after Sept. 2017 (Graduate Record Examination conducted by ETS)
- GATE 2018 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering jointly conducted by IISC and IITs)
- CMAT 2018 (Common Management Admission Test Conducted by AICTE)
- State Governments Entrance Tests – 2018 like MAH-CET, KMAT, PGCET, etc.
Disclaimer: IBA uses scores of above mentioned Tests for admission in its Management Programme. The Testing Bodies neither have any role in selection process nor in conduct of the Management Programme.