A Bachelor’s degree in any field from any statutory University approved by UGC with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC and other reserved categories) OR Applicants, who are in final year of Bachelor degree, are also eligible to apply.
Applicant must appear for any one of the below mentioned Entrance Tests and submit the photocopy of Score Card along with filled Application Form.
We accept scores of following tests:
- CAT 2016 (Common Admission Test conducted by IIMs)
- XAT 2017 (XLRI Admission Test)
- ATMA 2016 & 2017 (AIMS Test for Management Admission)
- MAT Sept. 2016, Dec. 2016, Feb 2017 & May 2017 (Management Aptitude Test conducted by AIMA)
- CMAT Jan 2017 (Common Management Admission Test Conducted by AICTE)
- GMAT after Sept. 2016 (Graduate Management Aptitude Test conducted by GMAC)
- GRE after Sept. 2016 (Graduate Record Examination conducted by ETS)
- GATE 2017 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering jointly conducted by IISC and IITs)
- Entrance Tests conducted in 2017 by State Governments like MHCET, KMAT, PGCET etc.
Disclaimer: IBA uses scores of above mentioned Tests for admission in its Management Programme. The Testing Bodies neither have any role in selection process nor in conduct of the Management Programme.