Instructions to Candidates
Instructions Related to Application Process
- Please ensure the validity of the email ID provided by you. The email address that you provide will be treated as your primary email address and all communications will be sent to the same e-mail ID. Please ensure that you use your personal email address only as your primary email address in the application. (If you use your official email address and in case you switch jobs, it would be difficult for us to communicate with you).
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org as trusted sources in the anti-Spam software of your email. Otherwise, either you will not receive important emails or they will get delivered to your Spam/junk folder.
- After completely filling the Online form you need to take a printout of the filled in Application Form and send it along with self-attested photocopies of all the relevant documents.
- Please send your filled Application form along with documents only through Speed Post / Regd. Post / First Flight Courier / DTDC courier only to the address mentioned below:
IBA Campus, Survey No. 164
Lakshmipura, Thataguni Post, Kanakpura Main Road
Bangalore – 560062
Fee Refund Rules
- Cost of the Prospectus and Application form is Non-Refundable.
- Admissions Processing Charges are non- refundable even if a student decides to withdraw the course before the commencement of the Academic Session.
- If the admission is cancelled, the fee will be refunded as per AICTE Guidelines (Document No. AICTE/Legal/04(01)/2007, April 2007 and Circular No. 698, Dated 24th August 2007.
- Admission at IBA, Bangalore is purely on Applicant’s merit & performance during the Admission Phase.
- IBA, Bangalore has not authorized any Admission Consultant or counsellor to conduct GD & PI on its behalf. Hence, students are advised and cautioned not to send the filled application form copy to anyone apart from IBA, Bangalore.
- Any attempt to influence the admission process / result / decision making will disqualify the Applicant