- Participants have to bring their college ID cards during registrations on the first day of the event.
- Misconduct will directly lead to immediate disqualification of the participants.
- Smoking or consumptions of alcohol is strictly prohibited in campus.
- Decisions of the judges will be considers as final and binding.
- Participations should bring their own laptop, camera and dongles, each team should have at least one laptop.
- Best manager can have only one participants per team.
- Business Conglomerate can have maximum four participants per team.
- Treasures Hunt have maximum two teams from a single colleges, 3-5 participants per team.
- All verticals except Best Manager, Business Conglomerate, Photography and Treasure Hunt will have two participants per team.
There’s no restriction on the number of teams from any particular.
CULTURAL EVENTS RULES
- Solo performance should be maximum of 4 minutes
- Group/Duet performance should be maximum of 5 minutes
- Group performance can have maximum of 3-5 participants
- Solo dance should be maximum of 4 minutes
- Group performance should be maximum of 5 minutes
- Group performance can have maximum of 8 participants
- Fashion Show performance should be maximum of 12 minutes
- Fashion Show can have a maximum of 16 participants.
- For Fashion Show, participants can choose their own themes
|Before 28th Feb ‘18||After 28th Feb ‘18|
|Per Vertical||Rs. 300||Rs. 350|
|All Vertical||Rs. 2500||Rs. 3500|
|Registration Fees (Cultural)|
|Dance (Solo)||Rs. 150|
|Singing (Solo)||Rs. 150|
|Dance (Group)||Per participants Rs. 100|
|Singing (Duet/Group)||Per participants Rs. 100|
|Fashion Show||Per participants Rs. 100|
|Fashion Show||Rs. 800 per team (min. 10 participants)|
Rs. 100 per participants per day For Payment through Paytm- 9040477317