Dr. Suranjan Bhattacharya
|Name||Dr. Suranjan Bhattacharya|
- Doctorate in Management (Finance)
- Chartered Institute of Bankers, London (ACIB), in the year 1991 in International Banking
- FCMA, Fellow of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India: Qualified’1988
- Institute of Bankers (CAIIB), qualified in the year 1985
- BSc (Honours in Physics) from Calcutta University in the year 1971
- Senior Finance Faculty – “Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME), Bangalore” for five years.
- HOD-Finance “International Institute of Business Studies (IIBS), Bangalore” for 1 year.
- Visiting Faculty “IIT-Kharagpur B School”
- Head of Credit (Sr. Vice President-Credit): SREI BNP Paribas from March 2010 to Nov. 11
- Regional Head – Credit Risk at ING VYSYA BANK, (Sept. 2002 to Feb. 2010)
- Senior Manager – Credit at ING Vysya Bank from May1996 to Aug. 2002.
- Manager at ALLAHABAD BANK (April 1975 to April 1996)
- Selected as “ REVIEWER” of the National Journal “IJCMS”
- Designated as “REVIEWER” by “Reputed International Publisher-IGI Global, US”
- Research Committee Member of “ The Institute of Cost Accountant of India” Southern Region
- Fellow Member of “ The Institute of Cost Accountant of India”
- Associate Member of “ The Chartered Institute of Bankers” London
- Associate Member of “ The institute of Bankers-Mumbai”
Honors & Achievement
- “MERIT in Multinational Corporate Banking, Finance & Investments” in the exam conducted by “The Chartered Institute of Bankers, London (ACIB)”, in the year 1991”
- Member of the Credit Policy in ING Vysya Bank
Area of Research
Awarded “ Doctorate Degree” on the topics “Study on Evaluating the Effectiveness and Efficiency of Global Risk Measures in Automobile Industry”
- Articles published in Bank’s Magazine from time to time during my stay in Banks.
- Published (Dec’12 issue) an article titled “Facet Of Global Risks” in the monthly journal “International Journal of Research in Commerce & Management, India” (ISSN 0976-2183)
- Published (May’13 Issue) an article titled “Global Automobile Industry-Features” in the Tri-Annual International Journal “Indian Journal Of Commerce And Management Studies, Mumbai, India” ( ISSN 2249-0310)
- Article titled “Risk Measures on Global Automobile Industry” in an International Journal named “International Economic & Finance Journal” of Serials Publications, New Delhi, published in July-Dec’2013, issue (ISSN 0973-5259)
- Article titled “Evolution Of Credit Default Swap” was published by “ NIBM” & in their quarterly issue (April-June’2014) of ”Vinimaya”, one of the reputed International Journal (ISSN 0970-8456)
- Article titled “7th Year of Financial Meltdown” was published by “Indian Research Journal, Delhi” in their quarterly issue (April-June’15) of “IJMFSMR”, one of the reputed International Journal (ISSN 2277-6788)
- Article titled “Credit Default Swaps and Indian Corporate Bond Market” was published by “The Institute of Cost Accountant of India” in their monthly journal “The Management Accountant” Sept’2015 issue (ISSN 0972-3528)
- Article titled “Magnitude of Academia-Industry Partnership in Management Education” published by “Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship” in their 25 year’s “Commemorative Volume -May’16”
- The review process of the following article “Foreign Direct Investment in India: Opportunities and Challenges” has been completed by five reviewers of “IGI-Global USA: IJABIM” and the article will be published shortly (ISSN 1947-9638) (EISSN 1947-9646)
- Paper on the topic “Bank Led Financial Inclusion” was presented at XLRI, Jamshedpur in their “2nd International Workshop on Inclusive Finance” held in the month of September (13th to 15th’2013).