Dr. Vaishali Agarwal
|Name||Dr. Vaishali Agarwal|
- PhD (Marketing), MJP Rohilkhand University
- MBA (Gold Medalist), MJP Rohilikhan University
- BBA, IFTM, Moradabad
- Associate Professor, JRE Group of Institutions, Greater Noida, 2014 to 2017
- Associate Professor and Area Chair-Marketing, Galgotias University, 2013 to 2014
- Dean-MBA/MCA, Visheveshwaraya Group of Institutions, Greater Noida, 2012-2013
- Assistant Professor, Galgotias Business School, Greater Noida, 2010 to 2011
- Assistant Professor, Indian Business Academy, Greater Noida, 2006-2009
Honors & Achievements
- Star Contributor Faculty Award (2012), JRE Group of Institutions, Greater Noida
- Best Research Paper Award (2010), Bimtech, Greater Noida
- AIMS Distinguished Service Award (2009), IIM-Bangalore
- Best Research Paper Award (2008), IBA, Greater Noida
- Best Research Paper Award (2006), Jaipuria, Noida 2006
- Award of Merit (MBA Gold Medalist), MJPRU, Bareilly
Professional Achievements/Highlights of HR Initiatives
- Association of Indian Management Scholars (AIMS), New Delhi
- Manipal Global Education Services, Bangalore
- Uttakhand Open University, Haldwani
- London School of International Business, New Delhi
Area of Research
- Consumer Behavior, Integrated Marketing Communications, and Distribution Management
Co-authored a paper titled “The impact of cholera infectious on
- Co-authored a paper titled “The impact of cholera infectious on tourism sector in Tanzania: The case of Arusha Region” published in Vol VI, Number 3, April 2016 issue of Zenith International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research with impact factor 3.567.
- Paper titled ‘’Innovative Marketing Practices For Evolving Consumers’ published in Volume XL, Number 8, August 2010 issue of Indian Journal of Marketing.
- Published a paper titled ‘Penetrating the Indian Rural Market: A Study of FMCG Sector ’ in conference proceedings, Sixth AIMS International National Conference organized by AIMS and IBA, Greater Noida on December 28-31, 08.
- Published a paper titled ‘The New Promotion ViSA: Merging The Lines’ at International National Conference Proceedings organized by IPE, Hyderabad on September 15-16, 2008.
- Paper titled ‘Reducing Inventory and Improving Customer Satisfaction through effective supply chain management’ published in Volume X, Number 7, September 2008 issue of Indian Journal of Marketing.
- Paper titled as “Corporate Social Responsibility: Playing Defensive or Creative” published in the July 2007 issue of Effulgence a Bi-annual Journal by Rukmini Devi Institute of Advanced Studies, New Delhi.
- Presented a paper on “The new era of Retail Revolution: Contribution to Economy”, in an International Conference, on 23-24 March, 07 in G.J.I.M.T., Mohali and Published in the Edited Book on the Conference Theme.
- Published a paper on “Contemporary Issues in SCM- A Case-Study of Marico Industries” as a book chapter, by Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad.
- Co-authored a paper titled “Category involvement and brand attitude towards cooking oil’ for Branding Conference at IIT, Delhi, 15-16 April, 2016.
- Co-authored a paper titled ‘Investigating the factors that contributes most to the virality of a social media video advertisement’ at Digital Marketing Conference, IMI, New Delhi, 30-31 Jan, 2016.
- Co-authored a paper titled ‘Paybacks of Being Socially Responsible: An Analysis of Selected Indian Companies’ at ‘2015 IMRA-IIMB International Conference 15-18 December, 2015 organized by IMRA and IIM, Bangalore.
- Co-authored a paper titled ‘Comparative Study of Tourism Industry in India and Thailand’ at Second International Conference on Interdisciplinary Research and Development on 31 May-1 June, 2012.
- Presented a paper on “Emerging socio-cultural trends and marketing implications in Indian context: An Analysis” in 5th International Marketing Summit at BIMTECH, Greater Noida on January 22-23, 2011.
- Presented a paper titled ‘Emerging Socio-cultural trends of Customers: Innovative Marketing Practices’ at National Conference organized by ICFAI Business School, Noida on August 21, 2008.
- Presented and published a paper titled ‘Modern Retail Formats: Impact and SCM Applications’ at National Conference organized by Indian Business Academy, Greater Noida on August 1-2, 2008
- Presented a paper titled ‘Promoting Brands: Innovative Strategies’ at International Conference organized by IMT, Ghaziabad in April, 2008.
- Presented a paper titled ‘Beyond Mining Gold at Bottom of the Pyramid’ in a National Conference on 22-23 November 2007 at Jaipuria Inst. Of Mgt., Noida
- Presented and Published a paper titled ‘Role of Retailers in Reducing Inventory and Improving Customer Satisfaction: An Empirical study of Consumer Non-Durables’ in an International Conference organized by FMS, Gurukul Kangri University, Haridwar on September 10-11, 2007.
- Presented a paper on “Below the line Marketing- A Winning Strategy” in a National Conference, in December 2006 in Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida
- Paper Presentation on “Urge to Merge (With reference to Banking Sector)” in a National Seminar, in March 2003 in KCMT, Bareilly.
- Presented a Paper on “Corporate Social Responsibility- Gaining Strategic Edge with Ethics” in a National Conference, in April 2006 in Amity, Lucknow.
Government / Industry Sponsored Projects
Quest Diagnostics, Gurgaon, 2015
- Conducted market research and consulted Quest Diagnostics for understanding consumer diagnostics industry and formulating market entry strategies for Delhi-NCR.
EPA Infrastructure Limited, New Delhi, 2008-2009
- Conducted market research and consulted EPA Infra, for understanding organized hostel and PG accommodation market for working professionals in Delhi.
Entomo Inc., USA, 2008-2009
- Conducted market research to understand market opportunity for ‘Software as a service’ for FMCG companies operating in Delhi-NCR.
Any Other Value Adds
Management Development Programs/ Executive Development Programs / Consultancy
- Conduct regular sessions for the Sales Executives of Dr. Reddy’s, Delhi, and Wipro on Services and Brand Management, Consumer Behavior and Marketing
- Deliver the lecture on Conflict Resolution in one day in-company Training Program on Team Building and Conflict Management for Projects and Development India Limited (PDIL), Noida on September 20, 2008.
- Organized a Training Program on for Projects and Development India Limited (PDIL), Noida on November 3, 2007.
Other Research Activities
- Currently working on a University of Wollongong, Australia research project on ‘Alcohol Consumption Culture in New Delhi’ along with Dr. Ross Gordon and Dr. Lakhnat Jayasinghe, Macquarie University, Australia and Dr. Vishal Talwar, SP Jain Global, Mumbai.