Prof. Monika Anand
|Subject Area||General Management|
Ms Monika Anand is post graduate in Social Work from Delhi University. Presently, She is working as Assistant Professor in Indus Business Academy (IBA) Bangalore. She is an astute and result oriented professional with over 18 years’ experience both corporate sector and academia.
As an academician, she has worked with IFIM business school, Bangalore and successfully rolled out a new course called ‘Personality Enhancement Program’ for all five terms of the PGDM. She has successfully coached and mentored more than 300 post graduate management students through their PGDM tenure.
As a trainer in the corporate sector and academic and technical Institutions following are key areas of her practice: Training and Capacity Building : SWOT analysis and Organization’s Training needs assessment under Leadership and teambuilding programs and Life skills programs for corporate sector as well as for civil society organizations (NGOs). Faculty Development programs, Counseling and Coaching Skills, Communication Enhancement workshops in various academic and technical institutions
Project Planning and Execution: Planning, scoping, estimation, tracking & implementation of project plans within preset budgets and deadlines & manpower management.
- M.Sw Master In Social Work(Delhi University)
- B.Sc (Delhi University)
- Assistant Professor, Institute of Financial and Industrial Management, Anand (IFIM), Bangalore
- Management Consultant and Trainer (Freelance)
- Project Consultant, Mamta- HIMC, An NGO
- Counselor, Women’s studies and Development centre, Delhi University
- Human Resource Manager, Parivar Seva Sansatha ( Marie Stopes), New Delhi
- Corporate Trainer , Centre for Growth Alternatives (Management Consultancy), New Delhi
- National Coordinator, AOL Foundation: All India NGO Summit
- Member, Bangalore Association of Management Schools
- Member, Indian Society for Training and Development
A result oriented professional with over 17 years’ experience in Training and Development in the key areas of:
- Personality development program(PDP)
- Life skill education
- Project management & documentation
- Corporate communication
- Leadership and Team Building
- Organization development