Date: 23rd November 2015
The students of IBA got the opportunity of interacting with Mr. Sunit Rikhi, VP & General Manager (Retd.) – Intel Custom Foundry and Founder – Reach for Infinity, LLC who came down for delivering a session on “Career Lessons in Leadership”.
Mr. Sunit is a renowned expert dealing in:
- Management assessment and development
- Leadership in action
- Organizational culture and in-depth exploration of values in action
- Organizational design & development
- Business strategy & execution
- Semiconductor technology & industry ecosystem
Mr. Sunit talked about the various changes through which his professional life went and how it materialized into him reaching to his “Ultimate Goal”. He also enlightened students over the philosophy of how “Leadership is not a goal, it is a reward”.