IBA campus has a distinctive atmosphere where the emphasis is on teamwork, cooperation, and friendly competition. Classrooms are designed such that they lead to students developing closer relationships with each other and faculty members. Students work together in study groups and are genuinely supportive of one another, and form professional relationships
that last long after graduation.
The Bengaluru campus symbolises what the city stands for. While its 8.5 acres lush greenery reflects the ‘Garden City’, its hi-tech environment lives up to the ‘Silicon Valley’ tag. Located in the most happening southern part – the Knowledge and IT Corridor of Bengaluru, it catalyses the industryinterface and academic inflow. The setting also charges the emotional quotient of the students, thanks to the proximity to the world famous AOL Centre.
The architect has imaginatively integrated natural elements of the land, the functional requirements of a rigorous learning program, extra curricular activities and residential needs while designing the IBA campus which includes:
- A campus connected through Special Pathways for the differently-abled.
- Auditorium style class rooms with modern teaching / presentation aids
- 3D Centre
- Student Activity Centre
- Executive Training Centre
- Well-stocked Library with internet reference facilities and an audio-visual centre
- 10 Mbps Wi-fi Campus (1:1 Symmetry).
- Campus Doctors at IBA take good care of our students’ healthcare. There are 3 Doctors appointed, who visit IBA daily and are available for the students. All the facilities are available to admit any student in need of medical emergency to the nearest hospital 24/7.
- Open Air Amphitheater
- Modern Gymnasium
- Mini Stadium
- Grocery Store